Part of our Home Learning has been to find out about an animal that lives in the ocean or the rainforest and teach our classmates all about it. Today we had our first five animal presentations and everyone did an incredible job!
We worked on the difference between asking questions and giving compliments (which were coming fast and furiously!). Here’s a snapshot of what a few friends thought of today’s presenters…
- Ciara and Hudson said that Bethan spoke really loudly and clearly and they liked all the details on her jaguar. They also thought Bethan did a great job of looking at us all as she spoke. Well done Bethan!
- Abby and Braden thought that Emily was really good at talking loud and clear for us all to hear. They also thought she did a really good job of reading all the information on her super poster! Good job Emily!
- Emily and Ieuan thought that Josh had a loud , clear voice and Ieuan learned that hunters kill elephants for their tusks which he thought wasn’t right. Super work Josh!
- Archie and Josh thought Sam did a super job of talking loudly and clearly. They also loved his piranha model and Josh said he thought Sam was a STAR! Great presentation Sam!
- Bethan and Orla said that Archie talked like he really knew his stuff and that he’d made good choices with his gecko model as the decorations made it look great! Amazing work Archie!
Ask your child what they learned from our presenters today and if they leave a comment, there are THREE House Points up for grabs!
I’m really excited to hear what Braden, Alana, Ciara, Hudson and Orla will be telling us tomorrow!