This week we have been:
- asking questions about the humans body and beginning to find out the answers to them!
- enjoying our new hospital role play area
- listening carefully to a podcast about Chinese New Year and recording information to help us answer qauestions
- learning about the alphabet and alphabetical order (watch out for the l m n o p part of the alphabet song! :-))
- taking part in a yoga session
- learning from experts about how to look after rabbits
- getting to know the human skeleton a bit better
- exploring the Numicon shapes and using them to make and understand teen numbers
- taking part in an unplanned Floss Battle which soon became a Rap Battle! Thanks Robbie and Alice!