Our week in P1!
It’s been another great week in P1! This week so far we have been…
- learning to blend sounds together to read words!
- recognising the Numicon shapes and looking for numbers around us
- following instructions to make tasty cup cakes
- using our imagination in our games
- learning more about Kipper, Biff, Chip, Mum and Dad
- exploring weight and balance
- creating necklaces and bracelets
- learning more about how willow grows and planting new willow
- developing our acting skills on our new Story Stage
- writing exciting stories to perform on the story stage!
- Sharing our special family photos with the class
I can’t wait to start exploring the woods tomorrow with you all! Don’t forget your wellies, waterproof trousers if you have them and a waterproof jacket!