Our week in P1!
We’ve had another fun week in P1! This week so far we have been…
- sewing and decorating more felt fish!
- having a go at writing some numbers correctly
- exploring our new number rods and discovering lots of interesting ways to use them
- making ramps, slopes and water slides inside and outside
- creating obstacle courses for our friends
- Some of us baked some cakes independently and made a picture recipe book for the class to use if they want to have a go too
- learning the sounds and actions for g, o and u
- using the sounds that we have been learning to make new words
- using our magic feet to control a ball and dribble it around obstacles
We are off to the woods tomorrow and it will be chilly so please make sure your child is wearing warm layers and has hat and gloves.