Photos from last week!
Last we were…
- experimenting with ropes and pulleys to see if we could get the lunch basket along the line like Mr Grinling in our book!
- noticing the changes to the woodland over the year that we have visited it
- meeting P6’s little chicks
- creating 2D shapes
- counting in 2s, 5s and 10s
- foraging for wood sorrel – can you spot the difference between sorrel and clover?
- organising and patiently awaiting a tesco delivery!
- planning and creating delicious sandwiches!
This is what P1 wanted to write on the blog last week…
“If you wrap the rope around a tree, if you do it two times it would be stronger.”
“We made a zipline. I used a long rope.”
“We made a crazy knot, I just made it up but it was good.”
“The basket only went half way. It stopped in the middle. I thought I could pull it down and it might slide.”
“I think I made a double granny knot, it’s like a really hard knot you can’t undo!”
“A fankle is a a big muddle.”
“Our one was super low, the basket couldn’t even go along it.”