School Aims and Values
Our School Aims were revised following consultation between pupils, staff & parents in January, 2011
At Kirkhill Primary School and in our Nursery class we aim :-
- To be a happy, friendly and safe community where we respect and care for each other as we are learning, living and playing.
- To make our learning fun and to continue our learning in and out of school.
- To become responsible for ourselves, our health and our actions.
- To encourage each other to try our best at whatever we are doing.
- To accept each others differences and co operate with each other during all activities.
Our School Values are
Respect, Fairness, Commitment, Co operation Truth and Honesty.
‘A value is something you can strive to achieve to make our school/society a better place to grow up in ‘- pupil definition.