Please bring in forms and sponsorship money tomorrow for the Sports for Champions visit next week.
Please return trip consent forms and £2 for coach travel ASAP.
No school on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday next week! Enjoy your long weekend!
This week we have been…
- exploring what the equals sign means when we create sums
- finding out how to split numbers up into smaller parts
- learning the sounds ch and sh
- investigating how the dinosaurs died out and linking this to the current climate crisis
- learning about endangered animals, particularly the orangutan and finding out more about how palm oil plantations are impacting on their lives
- beginning to think more about castles and sharing what we know about them already
- creating castles in teams based on our existing knowledge
- learning about how to stay safe online with Buddy the dog! Can your child remember Buddy’s song?!
- using our bodies to make and hold interesting shapes and positions
- preparing a fruit salad and sharing it out with our friends
- investigating floating and sinking
- beginning to write our own books!
- planning some random acts of kindness
- sharing some fossils from home
… and there sis still another few hours of the week left tomorrow! Phew!