School Aims and Values
Our School Aims were revised following consultation between pupils, staff & parents in January, 2011
At Kirkhill Primary School and in our Nursery class we aim :-
- To be a happy, friendly and safe community where we respect and care for each other as we are learning, living and playing.
- To make our learning fun and to continue our learning in and out of school.
- To become responsible for ourselves, our health and our actions.
- To encourage each other to try our best at whatever we are doing.
- To accept each others differences and co operate with each other during all activities.
Our School Values are:
FRIENDSHIP AND KINDNESS
TRUTH AND HONESTY
‘A value is something you can strive to achieve to make our school/society a better place to grow up in ‘- pupil definition.