The Final Five…
What a way to end our presentations with such super animal experts telling us all about toucans, leopards, sharks and killer whales! The children did an amazing job and again WOWED us with their confidence!
- Ieuan and Alana thought Logan had a nice, loud voice and was really confident. They thought he knew lots about sharks! Well done Logan!
- Abby and Braden loved Ieuan’s poster and thought the writing and pictures were great. They also thought he did a really good job of looking at the audience, speaking loudly and sounding like an expert! Wonderful work Ieuan!
- Ciara and Emily thought Naomi was amazing as she spoke with a loud voice and looked at the audience. They thought she knew lots about toucans and spoke with a voice that made her sound like an animal expert! Brilliant presentation Naomi!
- Orla and Bethan thought Erin was great and loved that she spoke with a loud voice and looked at her audience as she spoke! Super work Erin!
- Naomi and Emily loved all the things Abby made for her presentation especially the box with the animals in it. They also thought she was really good at looking at the audience, she sounded like she knew lots of stuff and was just like an expert! Excellent Abby!
Congratulations to everyone in P1 who worked so hard for their first ever presentation in front of an audience. It’s been a wonderful week with everyone excited to share all they’ve been learning at home. A HUGE thank you to our P1 families for all the help you’ve clearly given them – your little ones did you all proud!