What a Week!
We’ve had such a busy week! We’ve been…
- meeting lots of different people and listening to information and asking questions about the jobs that they do.
- learning about what ‘estimate’ means and having ago
- writing common words with ease!
- using the Spheros and Kindles
- solving problems to create strong bridges
- tasting delicious colourful food
- dressing as our own future careers
- reading and creating times on different clocks
- preparing for the Skipathon on Monday!
REMINDER! NO WOODS ON MONDAY AS WE ARE TAKING PART IN THE SKIPATHON!